- Winter-themed shaving soaps
- Sample size packages
- Variety of scents from exceptional artisans
The winds blow, the temperature drops, and spring is in hiding. It’s January and West Coast Shaving has curated a sample pack of shaving soaps perfect for the season. Favorite artisans and their winter-themed scents make up this set of five soaps.
- Cella Shaving Cream Soap - Made in the classic, Italian-style, this is a soft soap that explodes with lather. With an amazingly crisp almond oil fragrance this lather-rich shave soap cream gives a super-clean shave. The aroma isn't overpowering or overly sweet. Just a classic scent, that continues to get rave reviews.
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Cryogen - When you are ready to embrace the January cold, try this! Like other Chiseled Face products, this one is loaded with moisturizers like aloe vera, coconut oil, glycerin, mango butter, and avocado oil. No other nasty chemicals, just good natural ingredients. It lathers easily to create a smooth gliding cushion for your blade. But then they went overboard and added copious amounts of menthol. They added so much menthol that the recipe simply couldn't take anything else. Coldest soap on the market? You be the judge; when your eyes water, your skin stings, and your lips go numb, you've found something crazy cold. It isn't for the faint of heart!
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, Irish Coffee - When you are ready to resist the January cold, try this! This is the kind of scent you are looking for! Like a fresh brewed cup of coffee, rich and dark. But then laced with a generous splash of Irish whiskey, smooth and sweet. Ahhhh, so good you could almost drink it (but don't!). This one will open your eyes with just a whiff. These soaps are made in the French style so they are soft and easy to load.
- Mickey Lee Shaving Soap, Unforgiven - When you are getting a little cabin fever, this might be the scent. These tallow-based shaving requisites lather up a rich, thick froth to protect your face from the blade. And this just might be their most aggressive, masculine fragrance. Imagine long nights on the trail around a campfire, or lonesome hikes in the wildness with a life-giving flame, or raking up a dry pile of leaves ready for a match. This soap has smoky, woody aroma that says hard work and outdoor living. It is described as "smooth, warm rosewood, smokey birch tar, amber, patchouli, sandalwood, and a hint of caramel undertones."
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Vanilla & Rose – This shaving treatment has a light, creamy lather that's enhanced with glycerin. Since this product is infused with the purest essential oils and natural herb extracts, your skin will feel nothing but rejuvenation and freshness. Feel the soft caress of rose petals and immerse your senses in the sweet, luxurious scent of vanilla with the Simpson Luxury Shave Cream, Vanilla & Rose.
Size: 1/2 Tbsp of each scent (enough for approximately 4 shaves)