Karve Shaving Co. Stainless Steel Safety Razor, Closed Comb
- Double edge safety razor
- Stainless Steel, CLOSED COMB base plate
- Knurled, guilloche style handle
Chris Kirchen is the artisan behind Karve Shaving Co. Based out of Canada, he is producing exceptional safety razors that are catching the imagination of wet shavers around the world. These beautiful instruments are heirloom quality and provide an exceptional smooth shave.
Mix & Match to create your perfect Karve DE safety razor. Choose from the handle (3", 3.25", 3.5", 4"), closed comb base plate (B-F aggression, see below), and top cap.
This gorgeous closed comb safety razor is made of solid 303 stainless steel that has been bead blasted for a subtle matte finish and then passivated for longevity. Truly a timeless double edge safety razor that can last a lifetime and beyond. The handle has guilloche style knurling that is cut directly onto the surface (and not formed) so you get clean, smooth edges perfect for good grip.
Pick your handle length (3”, 3.25”, 3.5”, 4”). Pick your closed comb base plate in aggression from B-F. And then choose a stand or not.
- B - gap = 0.73mm / exposure = zero
- C - gap = 0.85mm / exposure = positive 0.09mm
- D - gap = 0.98mm / exposure = positive 0.13mm
- E - gap = 1.10mm / exposure = positive 0.17mm
- F - gap = 1.23mm / exposure = positive 0.22mm
100% Made in Canada