Leather Sample Pack
- Sample pack of 7 soaps
- Curated list of leather scented products
It's like our curation blog posts and our sample packs had a love child! And you get all the benefits. We've created a series of themed sample packs to scratch whatever wet shaving itch you've got. Have a favorite scent and want to explore all its nuances? We've got ya! Have some luxury brands you want to try but aren't ready to pull the trigger on a full tub? Worry no more!
Nothing says style, strength, and scent quite like leather. From its initial pungent punch to its well-used supple softness, we could sing its praises for days. Inhale these scents that showcase show-stopping leather!
- Central Texas Soaps Shaving Soap, Weekend Rodeo: While leather isn't the only note here, its influence is both awesome and unmistakable. Howdy, pardner! Amble on down to the rodeo and you've got the idea of this aroma. Tanned leather from well-worn saddles and pungent tobacco from hand-rolled cigs are sweetened with just a hint of honey and tonka bean. Wrestle some up today!
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Sherlock: A truly epic creation that pays homage to all that is Sherlock Holmes. If the name Sherlock brings to mind Victorian England, wood-paneled dens, pipes and leather chairs, then you are well on your way to grasping this aroma. But while Sherlock did much brain-work in his study on Baker St., he also took to the night to uncover clues. So, this scent also boasts moist dirt, moss, mandarin, honey, and rose notes.
- Long Rifle Soap Co. Shaving Soap, Brown Bess: Leather and pipe smoke, you say? Me thinks someone ought to do a tobacco-themed pack for these olfactory legends! The smoke from your pipe spirals lazily around your head as you lovingly polish your "brown bess" rifle. The scent of this soap will evoke the hardworking, manly task of hunting on the wild frontier. Notes of pipe smoke and leather.
- Ariana & Evans Shaving Soap, Tertius: A masculine trio of leather, tobacco, and oud. This scent was created for the Spanish Shavers Group and inspired by the painting, Surrender of Breda by Velázquez. The Tertius scent (latin for third) was inspired by the Spanish Tercio (Spanish for third) and boasts leather, tobacco, and oud which are supported by just a hint of rose & patchouli.
- Oleo Soapworks Canard Shaving Soap, New City Back of the Yards: We don't know whether the "Raspberry Beret" behind Prince's song was actually made of leather, but we don't mind assuming so. In honor of their Chicagoland location, this Oleo scent is named New City Back of the Yards. Leather/tanning has been a Chicago industry for decades. So it seems fitting to create this complex leather aroma. Inspired by Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather, New City has notes of raspberry, saffron, thyme, jasmine, frankincense, amber, woods, leather, and black suede.
- Wholly Kaw Donkey Milk Shaving Soap, Cuero Oscuro: It's no surprise that Wholly Kaw (pronounced Holy Cow) sports an exquisite leather scent. This scent is a radical departure from WhollyKaw's other offerings. Cuero Oscuro (Dark Leather) is a deep, masculine scent perfect for fall or winter, when short days, long nights, and hard work bring out the true nature of a man. Not fruity, floral, or powdery, this aroma has notes of leather, vetiver, cedarwood, tobacco, patchouli, oakmoss, and coffee. Less barbershop more bootstrap.
- Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Shaving Soap, Russian Leather: A remarkable tribute to the Russian leather frequently sourced for strops.The scent of leather is distinct and heady. Imperial leather even more so. That aroma is the inspiration for this scent. Floral and earthy notes evoke nostalgic, comforting memories. Notes of lavender, bergamot, & lemon blend into a heart of geranium, fern, cedarwood, patchouli on a base of vanilla, moss, musk, tonka, & amber.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)