- Set of grooming essentials from Mitchell's Wool Fat
- 3 items: shaving soap, bath soap, and hand & body lotion
- Contains natural lanolin for a skin-soothing, nurturing, moisturizing experience
Developed in the 1930s by Fred Mitchell, this exceptionally soothing and gentle range of products uses the natural lanolin content of wool fat. Mitchell noticed that the hands of local sheep shears and wool sorters remained remarkably soft even with all the manual labor. That realization led him to create his original soap recipe which was extremely beneficial to delicate complexions, and sensitive skin. Now you can get the same benefit, tip-to-toe, with this set of grooming products.
- Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap with Ceramic Bowl, 125g - Still made to the original formula, Mitchell's has a line of soaps in a variety of ranges, but their shaving soap is getting lots of love on WCS. The lanolin keeps skin soft and protected. It whips up a great lather for lubrication and protection from the blade. Reviewers rave about the slickness and lack of razor burn. Truly a great soap for those with sensitive skin. In keeping with the natural feel of this soap, it has little to no scent. Just a clean, fresh experience.
- Mitchell's Wool Fat Bath Soap, 150g - This extremely mild soap is excellent for the whole body -- and the whole family. Made in the traditionally formula, this luxurious soap has natural lanolin to keep your skin soft.
- Mitchell's Wool Fat Hand & Body Lotion, 240ml - Get plenty of Mitchell's Wool Fat goodness with this bottle of hand & body lotion. A great price for an exceptional lotion to keep your skin moisturized and feeling great.
Made in England