- Gorgeous shaving brush from Muhle
- Silvertip badger hair for exceptional lathering and face feel
- Rosegold, chrome handle is corrosion-resistant and lustrous
Muhle - that name itself seems synonymous with wet shaving luxury. For nearly three-quarters of a century, this German company has been meticulously crafting shaving requisites of the highest quality - from design to materials to workmanship. This Muhle 091M89 Shaving Brush, Silvertip Badger, Rosegold is no exception.
This gorgeous brush is a reminder that without chrome the world would lose a lot of its luster. The handle of this accessory is a rosegold chrome, polished to perfection and showcasing its best qualities: corrosion-resistant, long-lasting, and luxuriously lustrous. Get the matching Muhle R89 Double Edge Safety Razor, Rosegold for a real treat on your vanity.
The head of this brush is loaded with the pi'´è_´è___ce de r´è_´è__´è_´è___sistance: silvertip badger hair. Only the best hair is used in this handcrafted shaving brush. What makes it best?
- badger hair is particularly good at retaining water so you can whip up a creamy, dense lather
- fine, conical, tapering strands also help with water retention, and the fine tips are untrimmed
- silvertip hairs are known for being exceptionally soft and flexible to give you a wonderful face feel, exfoliation, and lathering potential
If shaving has lost its luster, bring it back with Muhle 091M89 Shaving Brush, Silvertip Badger, Rosegold.
Hair: Silvertip Badger
Weight: 130 g/4.6 oz
Made in Germany
Click on any of the below videos to start playing our Shaving101 videos about Shaving Brushes.
How to Build a Great Lather:
Why Use a Shaving Brush?
How to Maintain and Break in your Shaivng Brush:
The Benefits of Wet Shaving: