- Sample pack
- 6 fantastic, unusual scents
- A 1/2 Tbsp. sample of each handmade soap
If you are totally hooked on this wet shaving gig because of all the amazing scents, then we have a sample pack just for you. Maybe you've been hesitant to try one of those crazy scents because you weren't sure you would like it (or your significant other wouldn't let you spend another dime on a tub that sits on a shelf) then this is just what you need. A sample of each of these unique scents will allow you to pick a favorite without breaking the bank.
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, Irish Coffee - These soaps are made in the French style so they are soft and easy to load. Coconut oil helps to provide hydration. And glycerin gives it the slick protective glide that you want for a BBS shave. The scent is like a fresh brewed cup of coffee, rich and dark. But then laced with a generous splash of Irish whiskey, smooth and sweet. Ahhhh, so good you could almost drink it (but don't!).
- Krampert's Finest Frostbite Shaving Soap - The soap is loaded with simple beneficial ingredients like coconut oil and glycerin for a luxurious, insulating, icy lather. It is scented with Brian's own Frostbite fragrance, already a huge hit with a myriad of fans. Frostbite has a strong menthol component, but not too much as to overdose the skin. It is tempered with frankincense for a strong masculine aroma.
- Captain's Choice Shaving Soap, North - This shaving essential is a lubricating, lathering monster. Filled with glycerin and coconut oil, it gives you exceptional glide, slickness, and moisturizing. This scent was developed with West Coast Shaving to give you a scent of the mountains. Imagine a walk in the pines and juniper of the north woods. That full-bodied evergreen top note is blended with hint of clove, vanilla, and bay, the scent of the outdoors. Perfect in the fall and winter, but a favorite year-round, too.
- Reef Point Shaving Soap, Dragon's Blood - This tallow-based creation is made with simple ingredients but produces a prodigious lather. Rich, slick, cushioning, this whips up into a face-saving protective froth. More complex than a wizard's spell, this blend is bold, manly, and nearly defies description. Ancient, smoldering, deep, this fragrance has notes of vanilla, incense, patchouli, and amber. And then an unexpected hint of blood orange to keep the mystery. Note: the vanilla will cause the soap to turn a warm, dark brown over time.
- Soap Smooth Shaving Soap, Toulouse - Soap Smooth makes a coconut oil, vegan shaving requisite that produces a great gliding foam. They lather up easily to create a protective lubricant for your blade. Soap Smooth captures the ambiance of Toulouse (a city in southern France) with a menthol, mango, and green tobacco scent. Don't let the tobacco note scare you away, it really brings out the mango. And with the kick of menthol you are sure to get the morning pick-me-up you crave.
- Tabula Rasa Steampunk Shaving Soap - Hypermodern meets vintage. Old meets new. Retro meets future. If you are fascinated by this movement of literature and lifestyle called Steampunk, then you must check out this specially commissioned shaving soap from Tabula Rasa. Atlas cedarwood provides a strong note that reminds one of a Victorian wood-panelled library full of leather bound Jules Vernes and H.G. Wells novels. But it doesn't overpower. There is a velvety violet, floral note that keeps it from being too "old". Elemi, lime, and musk are also present. There is nothing else quite like it.
If you take the road less traveled, march to the beat of a different drummer, or just want to change up your routine, check out these unique scents and pick the one that fits you!
Size: ´è_´è___ Tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Click on any of the below videos to start playing our Shaving101 videos about Creams and Soaps
Building a Better Lather:
Differences in Creams & Soaps
What is a Thirsty Soap? And what to do with it?
The Benefits of Wet Shaving: