- sample of woodsy, outsdoorsy shaving soaps
- 6 different scents
- 1/2 tbsp of each
Bring the scent of the great outdoors into your shaving den. With this sample pack of shaving soaps, you'll have the woodsy, earthy, greenness of some amazing scents. These artisans are crafting exceptional aromas for you to fall in love with.
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Mountain Man - When you want your soap to leave you feeling refreshed and clean, then this is the scent. Patterned after Creed Silver Mountain aroma, this scent is sure to evoke the Swiss Alps - crisp streams, sweet berries, and snow-capped peaks. It blends bergamot, green tea, and black currant with Galbanum, musk, and sandalwood for a masculine, refreshing fragrance.
- Castle Forbes Cedarwood & Sandalwood Essential Oil Shaving Cream - Cedarwood and sandalwood are two of the most refined scents you'll find anywhere. They're combined in this great Castle Forbes shaving cream which contains essential oils and provides you an incredibly close result. Your razor will glide effortlessly over your face using this product resulting in an unforgettable experience.
- L.A. Shaving Soap Woody Lavender Shaving Soap - This isn't grandma's lavender. Essential oils of lavender, ho wood, amyris, and West Indian Bay blend wonderfully in this masculine scent. It has a wonderful lavender note, reminiscent of driving through the lavender fields of Provence, but it is tempered by the woody tones which prevent the floral hit from being overpowering. It becomes a relaxing, zen like aroma.
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, La Terre Verte - La Terre Verte (Green Earth) is a woody, masculine scent. Notes of oakmoss, sandalwood, and patchouli mix to evoke a forest path in all its verdant glory. The scent develops nicely throughout your shave. This earthy, green scent is sure to please.
- Mickey Lee Soapworks Shaving Soap, Reunion - With this scent, you will be immersed in an earthy, green forest. Imagine a forest after a rain - murky, "underwater", dirty but with a strong smell of growth. This blend ties together vetiver, oakmoss, and petrichor to achieve a fresh-cut-grass-but-not-really fragrance. This isn't all suburban lawns, it is a little more bitter, a little more real, like the actual forests on R´è_union Island. This island off the coast of south Africa, east of Madagascar produces some of the finest quality vetiver oil in the world.
- Through the Fire Shaving Soap, Forged - In Forged, you get a blend of vetiver and spice, with black pepper, cucumber, and basil. This deep, dark masculine scent is brightened with a hint of lemon and lime. When you've been forged in the fire, you come out smelling like. . . a man.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)