Strike Gold Shave Shaving Soap, Fireside Chat
- New Goat's Milk Tallow Base, lathering shaving soap
- Scented with pink pepper, orange blossom, cloves, chestnut, guaiac wood, juniper, vanilla, balsam, & cashmeran
- This scent has a matching aftershave splash and coordinating brush from Heritage Collection.
The heart of Strike Gold Shave is public service. From years in the public sphere to to the service of wet shaving, Frank has been committed to people. Strike Gold even takes this public service mantra into their marketing and motto. So, "shave like a president" with Strike Gold.
The soap base is Strike Gold Shaving's new goats milk tallow blend known as the "patriot base."
Description from the Vendor
Fireside chat was a series of radio broadcasts made by President Franklin Roosevelt to the nation beginning in 1933.
- top notes: pink pepper, orange blossom and cloves;
- middle: chestnut, guaiac wood and juniper;
- base: vanilla, peru balsam and cashmeran.
Scent is inspired by Maison Martin Margiela by the fireplace.
Size: 5 oz.
Soap ingredients: Stearic acid, tallow, goat milk, water, shea butter, kokum butter, potassium hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, fragrance, castor oil, glycerin.