- Rich, luxurious, slick shave cream from Taconic
- Artisan-made with organic oils
- Scented with agave tequila and lime oil
Some Mariachi, sand between your toes, and a drink in your hand. We can't bring you to a south-of-the-border retreat, but we can offer the sensation of it in this artisan shave cream from Taconic. A rich, slick, luxurious lather with the scent of tequila and lime is sure to please.
Taconic is an artisan soap/cream maker based in the Hudson Valley of New York. The products are all-natural, cruelty-free, and made in small batches to assure the high quality you want.
- loaded with coconut oil, glycerin, safflower seed oil, cocoa seed butter, and honey to give you a protective glide and fabulous moisturizing
- super concentrated so a little goes a long way - one tub could last months
- lather with or without a brush
- used in barbershops and shave parlors
Load up your brush and lather in a bowl/mug/palm/or face to create the lubrication you need (recommended). Alternatively, you can use a small amount on your fingertips and massage directly on your face to produce an abundant lather.
If you love a citrus pick-me-up, if you want a taste of the south, if your shaving den is a get-a-way, try Taconic Shave Cream, Tequila Lime.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Stearic acid, distilled water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, theobroma cacao (*cocoa) seed butter, honey, sodium borate, agave tequila, citrus latifolia tanaka (lime) oil, phenoxyethanol, and caprylyl glycol. * certified organic