Taylor's Set, Jermyn Street|
- A set of Jermyn Street scented products
- 3 Items: shaving cream, pre-shave gel, and aftershave lotion
- Scented with citrus & floral notes on a base of musk, patchouli and vanilla.
One of the joys of this wet shaving business is being able to immerse yourself in the scents and aromas of quality creams and lotions. With this set of products from Taylor of Old Bond Street, you can revel in the scent of Jermyn Street from the start to the finish of your shave. This scent is a modern fragrance with notes of citrus, lavender, geranium, amber on a base of musk, patchouli, and vanilla.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Jermyn Street - Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Bowl, Jermyn St. happens to be made specifically for people who have sensitive faces. Jermyn Street provides an option that is completely free of allergens and that works for people with sensitivity issues. With aloe vera, coconut oil, and cocoa seed butter, you get a moisturizing trifecta. Lather up with a good brush! Size: 150g
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Pre-Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin - All the Jermyn Street products are great for those sensitive types. And this pre-shave gel is no exception. It helps to lubricate against damage by the razor, which makes it fast and easy to get a great shave without looking like you've been through the ringer. If you have trouble with burns and rashes, try this out. It will certainly make a difference. Size: 50ml
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn St Collection Aftershave Lotion - You've prepped; you've shaved. Now, apply this aftershave lotion for the perfect post-shave feel. You won't find any alcohol in this product, which means that it is much gentler than most aftershaves. You still get that great feeling when you put it on, and you can feel it toning your skin, but you really don't have to worry about drying out. Size: 100ml
Take a bit of the fashionable Jermyn Street with you. Just get this set of grooming products: Taylor's Set, Jermyn Street.
Made in England