The Sea Sample Pack
- Sample pack of soaps
- Curated list of aquatic scents
It's like our curation blog posts and our sample packs had a love child! And you get all the benefits. We've created a series of themed sample packs to scratch whatever wet shaving itch you've got. Have a favorite scent and want to explore all its nuances? We've got ya! Have some luxury brands you want to try but aren't ready to pull the trigger on a full tub? Worry no more!
From beach bum to seafarer, we've got a scent-of-the-sea for landlubbers and sailors alike. Check out this pack of aquatic aromas that is all you can fathom. Check out this list of seven amazing products.
- The Artisan Soap Shoppe Classic Shaving Soap, Starboard (Tallow Edition): With the wind at your back, it's time to set sail. Sailing on the sea brings the marine air to your nose and the misty spray of salty water on your face as you lean over starboard! This exclusive scent for West Coast Shaving has notes of salty sea air, ozone, and marine notes. When you want a shave as refreshing as the sea breeze, grab this soap.
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, Le Marche Du Rasage: An aquatic fougere blending greenery with marine notes. Le Marche du Rasage takes a basic fougere (a perfume classification for green "fern-like" scents) and adds fresh aquatic top notes. Base notes of oakmoss, vetiver, and coumarin provide the fougere. Then clean top notes are added for the aquatic tone. This scent is not overwhelming or overpowering and pairs well with a nautical cologne.
- Central Texas Soaps Shaving Soap, Down at the River: A recent entrant in the aquatic fougere category, this soap is all for gone fishin'. If a lazy river is more your scene than a mighty ocean, you might prefer this water-themed aroma. A cane pole, a fishing hole, a summer afternoon. Take a walk Down at the River with Central Texas Soaps. This fougere (a perfume classification for a green, fern-like scent) has notes of ozone, water, and a hint of dirt.
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Trade Winds: A touch of island spice carried aloft on a brisk ocean wind. The scent is transcendent. The aquatic aroma will have you imagining the rolling decks beneath your feet as the cool rain and ozone from a squall splash your face. A touch of cucumber, mint, and old spice put you in mind of the islands you just left.
- Mickey Lee Soapworks Shaving Soap, The Kraken: Apparently the upside to deep sea monsters is how well they complement barbershop scents! A salty twist on a classic scent. If your shaving acquisition disorder (SAD) is like a monstrous beast trying to drag you under the waves, then . . . this isn't going to help. Mickey Lee Soapworks Shaving Soap, The Kraken is a classic, clean scent on steroids. This barbershop fragrance incorporates notes of fresh ocean breezes, salt air, sea kelp, and agave. One reviewer described it as "Baby Dolphins!. . . at least how I imagine they smell." When you are looking for clean, look no further! Release the aroma, release the Kraken!!
- Oleo Soapworks Canard Shaving Soap, Don Luis: The soap mingles both wood and sea notes for a novel aquatic scent. Don Luis scent take elements of woods and sea to create a fresh, clean blend. Notes of grapefruit, sea salt, seaweed, ambrette, and musk combine for a masculine aroma.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)