Tobacco Sample Pack
- Sample pack of 6 soaps
- Curated list of tobacco scents
It's like our curation blog posts and our sample packs had a love child! And you get all the benefits. We've created a series of themed sample packs to scratch whatever wet shaving itch you've got. Have a favorite scent and want to explore all its nuances? We've got ya! Have some luxury brands you want to try but aren't ready to pull the trigger on a full tub? Worry no more!
Tobacco scents can range from green (even floral) to dusty and smoky. With this sample pack of scents you get to run the gamut of aromas to see which one tickles your fancy. Check out this list of siix amazing products.
- The Artisan Soap Shoppe Classic Shaving Soap, Humidor Tallow: Spanish cedar and cigar wrapper. It's basically perfect. This scent will put you in mind of a cigar seller’s shop. A cedar-lined room with Cuban stacking the walls is the inspiration for this aroma. Spanish cedar and sweet tobacco are the notes for this Humidor fragrance. Every time you lift the lid, you can be transported.
- Catie's Bubbles Shaivng Soap, Connecticut Shade: Reminiscent of a fine, mild, and perfectly humidified cigar fresh from the humidor. And the scent just might have you channeling Rip Van Winkle as you settle under a shade tree, tip your hat over your face, and breathe in as you drift to sleep. Connecticut Shade has notes of pipe tobacco, vanilla, and oak as well as a spicy hint of nutmeg and leather to finish off this enticing aroma.
- Phoenix Artisan Cavendish Shaving Soap: Another contender for top pipe smoke spot, Cavendish is based on a a sweeter tobacco type. Cavendish is one of the earliest scents created by PAA. Just a fantastic masculine aroma of pipe tobacco. Cavendish tobacco, named after British explorer Thomas Cavendish, is a popular tobacco treated with fire or steam and pressure to produce a sweet taste. These grooming requisite capture that experience.
- Soap Commander Shaving Soap, Fortitude: Depth, warmth, and a hint of sweetness. Hay, Tobacco, and rum. "Fortitude is fortune". Lailah Gifty Akita. As we mature, we realize that more and more. So, Soap Commander has made a scent for the grown-up man -- the one who has faced adversity, developed inner strength, and shown grit in hard times. This deep, complex scent has notes of warm hay, tobacco, & rum. When you are man enough to enter the gentleman's den to reflect, ruminate, and renew, then you are man enough for Soap Commander Shaving Soap, Fortitude.
- St. James of London Tonka and Tobacco Flower Shave Cream Jar: Tobacco flower? Yes, the flower from the same plant, brings a light sweetness to the deeper tonka notes. A brand named St. James of London is bound to have a fragrance like this! Tonka and Tobacco Flower will evoke all the images of an opulent British Gentleman’s Club – wood paneled, high class, luxurious. Pure, sultry notes of aged tobacco flower joins tonka bean, cocoa, frankincense, raspberry, precious woods, and hints of soft suede.
- Uncle Jon's Natural Shaving Soap, Pipe Smoke: For many, this is THE defining pipe smoke scent. A hint of sweetness and a whole lot of smooth. Grab this scent when the cold, dark days of winter are upon you. Pipe Smoke is a robust aroma with notes of caramel pipe tobacco and vanilla. It is comfort and luxury in a warm, spicy scent. Get the best of smoking without having to inhale (wink, wink).
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)