Tried & True Artisan Sample Pack
- Sample pack of artisan made shaving soaps/creams
- Handmade goodness
We love our artisan soap makers here at WCS, and we hope you will too. So we would like to offer you the opportunity to check out some fantastic options with this sample pack of soaps. These handmade treasures are filled with skin-nurturing ingredients and fabulous scents. Find your favorite.
We can't imagine a more exciting collection of artisan soap makers. And we hope you enjoy them, too.
- Barrister and Mann Excelsior Shaving Soap, Seville - This scent is so popular that it is hard to keep it on the shelf. When you need a "go-to" fragrance, this is it. Taking a book from classic barbershop aroma, B&M combines bergamot, lemon, patchouli, oakmoss, lavender and rosemary into a fresh, clean aroma. Evoke the experience of storefront with striped poles opening to reclining chairs, newspapers, hot towels, and a pampering shave.
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Executive Man - This scent makes you want to don your bespoke Brioni suit, slip on your Ferragamo loafers, affix your Bvlgari watch, and slide into your Lamborghini. . . This aroma exudes masculine confidence and power. Patterned after Creed's Aventus, it has notes of fruity black current, pineapple, and bergamot in the top. But that gives way to a floral heart note. Finally a strong base of oak moss and musk complete this manly fragrance.
- Wholly Kaw Donkey Milk Shaving Soap, King of Oud - The King of Oud aroma takes its inspiration from the highly valued oud fragrance from Asia (natural oud is worth its weight in gold - literally). This version blends essential oils and resins in an irresistible exotic combination. Top notes of bergamot, lemon, clary sage, rose, aldehydes, and pink pepper create a bright, fresh start. Then middle notes of angelica, rosewood, and galbanum sit on a base of oud (agarwood), sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, and amber for an earthy, masculine finish.
- Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Shaving Soap, Club Cola - This sparkling scent takes familiar scents that will bring a smile to your face. Like the warmth of the morning sun, notes of bergamot and neroli provide a citrus punch. Then notes of vanilla & caramel sweeten the deal. Imagine sipping a poolside drink in a tropical oasis.
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, A Midnight Dreary - "Once upon a midnight dreary. . . " quoth the wet shaver, "EVERmore". Once you use this scent, you are likely to lather it again and again. A complex aroma (as complex as the poet who inspired it) has notes of orchid, lotus, spices, black currant, black truffle, jasmine, dark chocolate, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, amber, and vanilla.
- Oleo Soapworks Canard Shaving Soap, Shiloh - This aroma is inspired by Acqua di Parma Colonia. Before it was a refined, timeless classic, it was revolutionary for its time as it was unusually fresh and light. Likewise, Shiloh has notes of Sicilian citrus, lavender, rosemary, verbena, damask rose, vetiver, sandalwood, & patchouli.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each scent (enough for approximately 4 shaves)