Triton Chicago Brush & Razor Stand, Brushed Stainless
- Sleek razor & brush stand
- Brushed stainless steel, simple design
- Holds 1 razor and 1 brush
At eight-years-old, Triton Chicago Founder, Joe Wortell, found his life's calling. The moment he walked into Andy's Barbershop he became enamored with the tools of the trade. After barber school, an apprenticeship with an old Italian barber, and years honing nearly lost techniques, Joe suffered an injury that sidelined him for a time. During that respite, he began creating high quality, laser cut stainless steel grooming products. Check out their sleek, streamlined, minimalist shaving stands for razors and brushes.
Manufactured right in Chicago, this company is dedicated to producing exceptional products. The simple design lets your razor & brush shine and the small footprint clears up counter space. Don't throw your utensils in a drawer! Your grooming utensils should always be allowed to dry between uses so let them dry and shine with this grooming requisite. The brushed stainless steel will it do just that. (Or get it in black powder coated finish).
There are so many reasons to love these metal stands.
- clean aesthetic
- proven durability
- easily cleaned, sanitized, and maintained
- Diameter of brush opening is 1 1/8'', or a 28.5mm knot size.
- Razor opening measures 1 1/4'' x 11/16'' and fits a safety, straight, or cartridge razor
Made in the USA