WCS Collaborations Sample Pack
- Sample pack of 6 soaps
- Curated list of artisans who have collaborated with WCS
It's like our curation blog posts and our sample packs had a love child! And you get all the benefits. We've created a series of themed sample packs to scratch whatever wet shaving itch you've got. Have a favorite scent and want to explore all its nuances? We've got ya! Have some luxury brands you want to try but aren't ready to pull the trigger on a full tub? Worry no more!
This sample pack is filled with our newest collaborations. Artisans from across the country and the pond have joined with us to bring you exclusive scents and products. Check out this list of six amazing products.
- The Artisan Soap Shoppe Classic Shaving Soap, Rival: This artisan's first tallow offering, Rival, proved so popular she agreed WCS could carry all her scents in tallow! This scent is exclusive to West Coast Shaving. Notes of citrus, sandalwood, black currant, musk, & vetiver create a masculine aroma. Earthy and exotic with hints of fruit and musk, we think you will love this complex scent.
- Ballenclaugh Soaps Shaving Soap, Old Barber Menthe: WCS is the only place you'll find Ballenclaugh & the rotate regularly. Old Barber Menthe delivers what it promises, a barbershop mint-scented soap. This is fabulous for those traditional shavers who like a classic scent AND a classic menthol. This tallow-based soap is easy to load and lather.
- Central Texas Soaps Shaving Soap, Mr. Pepper: Mr. Pepper made a splash among WCS customers & this soap absolutely lives up to the hype. Mr. Pepper pays tribute to the very popular beverage from Texas, Dr. Pepper. Opening the jar is the same experience that you get when you pop the top off an ice cold Dr. Pepper. The notes of vanilla, caramel, cola, cherry, and juniper will remind you of the cold drink on a warm summer day. They even managed to convey the effervescence of carbonation when you inhale this aroma.
- Sudsy Soapery and WCS Exclusive Shave Soap, Vetiver and Vanilla: Earthy and slightly sweet, this combo is a cool-weather favorite. This warming scent is great for the cool weather months with its earthy vetiver and dark vanilla. But it is also sophisticated enough for a night-on-the-town scent the whole year 'round. This supercreamed, triple butter shave soap is an amazing product. Loaded with oils and butters to nourish your skin, whip up a frothy lather, and provide glide of the blade.
- Uncle Jon's Natural Shaving Soap, WCS Exclusive Quiet Storm: Someone famously sang, "Happiness is a warm gun," Was it Uncle Jon on karaoke night? This one is deep and bold (like our customers, wink, wink). Notes of tobacco & tobacco flower blend with sharp gun metal and vetiver, and then rounded out with oakmoss and patchouli. These natural soaps are crafted with raw ingredients in a “cold process” recipe. This allows for greater control to bring you a high-quality product.
- Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Shaving Soap, Limited Edition Le Bleu: Darron at Wickham nailed Bleu De Chanel, the cologne which inspired this scent. Le Bleu is a lightly scented soap inspired by Bleu De Chanel cologne. We are delighted to be the exclusive carrier of this re-released aroma. Complex notes of floral and citrus with a woody base. This soap is sure to lather up an exceptional glide and skin-nourishing post shave. Loaded with cocoa butter and handpicked vegetable-based oils to bring you a curative, premium, luxurious, gloss lather.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)