- Curated starter kit from West Coast Shaving
- 4 items: razor, brush, soap, & blades
- Great to give as a gift
Time to pull the trigger! Time to invest in this classic shave business! Time to get the best shave of your life. If you been wading in the wet shaving waters, it is time to take the plunge. And we've made it easy. We've curated the perfect set to get your started on your new adventure. These four items are perfect for the man (or woman) just starting out. Try West Coast Shaving Starter Kit.
- West Coast Shaving Classic Collection Razor 84S, Stainless Steel, Closed Comb - If you love wet shaving, tradition, and good workmanship, then check out these stainless steel safety razors to enhance your classic shaving game. This textured handle is constructed with solid 303 stainless steel so it is long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, and gleaming. The curving and knurling on this handle are like the knobs or knuckles on a bamboo shoot. It helps you keep a firm grip on your grooming utensil. The heads are zinc-alloy with chrome-plating. This razor comes with a closed comb head. Lovely, well-balanced and effective, it is subtly etched with WCS on the bottom!
- West Coast Shaving Beacon Black Synthetic Shaving Brush, Black - At West Coast Shaving, we set out to bring you the highest quality shaving brushes at an unbeatable price. We've loaded this brush with a unique, new fiber that is taking the shaving world by storm. One of the first to truly rival badger hair for comfort and performance, it is cruelty-free and lower cost than badger. The soft bristles have a fantastic face-feel and whip up an exceptional lather. And the man-made fibers are easy to care for and long-lasting. The hair is placed into a black resin handle. The traditional, curvaceous handle is perfect to grip in wet environments. We think you are going to love it!
- #1 Gatsby Shaving Soap
- Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades - The stainless steel blade is coated in platinum for a smooth glide. The double edge fits all standard DE safety razors. This is a popular choice for many wet shavers, not aggressive as a Feather, but still has nice sharp edge: durable and long-lasting.
Grab this kit or give it to a friend! A great place to start with West Coast Shaving.