Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Bare Naked
- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Bare Naked. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. Wholly Kaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance (or Not): As you might expect, a soap dubbed Bare Naked might be without any added aromas. And you would be correct. This lather monster comes with no additional essential oils or fragrances oils, just the smell of clean! Perfect for those with sensitivities or those who want to pick a cologne without interference.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Potassium Mango Stearate, Sodium Mango Stearate, Potassium Shea Butterate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-10, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Soybean Glycerides, Shea Butter Unsaponifiables, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin