Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Jamestown Gentleman
- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
- Complex, manly fragrance
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Jamestown Gentleman. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. Wholly Kaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance: The paradoxes abound in this grooming requisite. Tough but tender, strong but soft, cowboy but upper crust = Jamestown Gentleman. One reviewer commented, "I'm picturing Django in Django Unchained when he's looking totally badass in his blue suit riding through the tobacco field''. Essential oils and fragrance oils blend with menthol to create this sexy, manly aroma. There are certainly hints of tobacco flower combined with notes of bergamot, lavender, and neroli. Then light florals, sweet powdery notes, musk, amber, and woods finish off the complexity.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Organic Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils