Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, King of Oud
- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
- Scented with exotic aroma of oud: citrus top notes, angelica, rosewood, galbanum middle notes, and oud (agarwood), sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, and amber base notes.
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than Wholly Kaw. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. Wholly Kaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance: The King of Oud aroma takes its inspiration from the highly valued oud fragrance from Asia (natural oud is worth its weight in gold - literally). This version blends essential oils and resins in an irresistibly exotic combination. Top notes of bergamot, lemon, clary sage, rose, aldehydes, and pink pepper create a bright, fresh start. Then middle notes of angelica, rosewood, and galbanum sit on a base of oud (agarwood), sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, and amber for an earthy, masculine finish.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Organic Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils