Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Pasha's Pride
- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
- Scented with leather, tobacco, oud, spices, sandalwood notes topped with citrusy notes
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than Wholly Kaw. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. Wholly Kaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance: This delightful aroma is perfect for fall or winter. Although it starts with opening notes of lime, grapefruit, and tangerine, the complex aroma continues to grow with notes of leather, tobacco, and spices. All this is land on a base of oud and sandalwood. Masculine, exotic: truly the pride of Pasha.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Potassium Shea Butterate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-10, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Soybean Glycerides, Shea Butter Unsaponifiables, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin