West Coast Shaving Classic Collection Razor 84S, Stainless Steel, Closed Comb - This textured handle is constructed with solid 303 stainless steel so it is long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, and gleaming. The curving and knurling on this handle are like the knobs or knuckles on a bamboo shoot. It helps you keep a firm grip on your grooming utensil. The heads are zinc-alloy with chrome-plating. This razor comes with a closed comb head.West Coast Shaving Classic Collection Razor 78S, Stainless Steel, Closed Comb - This is a slender grooming requisite. The handle diameter isn't a large as some but it has extra length. The perfect tool for longer strokes- head shavers and woman shavers might really like this possibility. It has a nice knurling pattern for excellent grip in wet environments. The heads are zinc-alloy with chrome-plating. This razor comes with a closed comb head. West Coast Shaving Classic Collection Razor 77S, Stainless Steel, Closed Comb - The elegant handle is constructed with solid 303 stainless steel so it is long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, and gleaming. The curvaceous handle is ergonomic enough to provide grip in wet environments and sensuous enough to be eye-catching. The heads are zinc-alloy with chrome-plating. This razor comes with a closed comb head.
Pick One Shaving Brush: We've loaded this brush with a unique, new fiber that is taking the shaving world by storm. One of the first to truly rival badger hair for comfort and performance, it is cruelty-free and lower cost than badger. The soft bristles have a fantastic face-feel and whip up an exceptional lather. And the man-made fibers are easy to care for and long-lasting.
- West Coast Shaving LOS ANGELES Synthetic Shaving Brush, Ivory - This tall, thin, ivory-colored handle gets its name from the city of Angels, where dreams of stardom twinkle in the eye of many a slender, blonde haired beauty. This resin handle is reminiscent of the ivory or bone handles used by generations of gentleman before us, who knew the art of a good shave.
- West Coast Shaving NEW YORK Synthetic Shaving Brush, Black - The hair is placed into a black resin handle we've named after NYC. Deep, dark, and curvaceous, this stout brush design reflects the fast-paced action of the city that never sleeps. The traditional handle is perfect to grip in wet environments.
Pick One Shaving Cream: These handmade hard soaps are loaded with a vegetable based formula. Coconut oil, vegan glycerin, and bentonite clay combined to produce a creamy, thick, rich lather. And they whip up quickly and easily so they are great for the wet shaving novice as well as the classic shaving expert. They provide phenomenal protection from the blade and a great moisturizing face feel.
- West Coast Shaving, Shaving Soap, Ocean - If you love long walks on the beach. . .then we have the perfect soap for you. (And it might help you score that first date, too). This aroma is light and clean. Like a breeze off the ocean waves, this soap has an aquatic note of surf, sand, and sun. This "just there" aroma will leave you feeling clean and refreshed. Now, isn't that a breath of fresh air?
- West Coast Shaving, Shaving Soap, Citrus Basil - This citrus basil scent is just perfect to start your day. The top notes of citrus aren't too sharp - think more bergamot than lime. But they bring a refreshing start. And the basil adds a light green note that stays in the background. This one is light, fresh, and crisp. Great for a summer shave -- or whenever you need a pick-me-up.
- West Coast Shaving, Shaving Soap, Bay Rum - Now, you can't create a line of shaving soaps and not include Bay Rum. This traditional men's fragrance is a staple. Warm and spicy, it will put you in mind of a man's man. This masculine aroma was good enough for pirates and cowboys, and it's good enough for you. Our version embraces the cloves and spices to bring you a balanced fragrance.
Pick One Blade pack:
- Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades - The stainless steel blade is coated in platinum for a smooth glide. The double edge fits all standard DE safety razors. This is a popular choice for many wet shavers, not aggressive as a Feather, but still has nice sharp edge: durable and long-lasting. They are individually wrapped to assure safety, sterility, and shelf life.
- DE Blade Sampler Pack, Choice - The DE Blade Sample Pack, Choice is loaded with good stuff. This pack provides a convenient way to sample the most popular DE razor blades to find your favorite. (Offers 5 different brands)