- Winter-themed shaving soaps
- Sample size packages
- Scented with aromas like evergreens, woods, and spices
The winds blow, the snow falls, festivities begin. It’s December and West Coast Shaving has curated a sample pack of shaving soaps perfect for the season. Favorite artisans and their winter-themed scents make up this set of five soaps.
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Cedar & Spice - This grooming essential is a soft soap made with tallow and other natural ingredients to give you a smooth, comfortable shave. It lathers easily, so it is great for newbie or expert alike. If you love the warm fuzzies of a good wet shave, then this might be the perfect scent for you. Cedar, guaiac wood, vetiver, and patchouli combine for a warm masculine aroma that wraps around you. Then a kick of black pepper, juniper berries, lime, clove, and ginger keep it interesting without losing the reassuring warmth.
- Barrister & Mann Latha Shaving Soap, Taiga - This shaving requisite is a tallow-based soap that whips up a rich, slick lather. With glycerin, you get the lubrication you need. With argan oil and shea butter, you get hydration and skin nourishment. For this scent, you get the invigorating aroma of a walk in the northern hinterlands. Taiga (Russian for forest) is the earth's largest biome and stretches across Eurasia and North American. Known as the needleleaf forest, you can imagine why the notes of balsam, pine, and cedar headline this grooming aid. Sweet, fresh, and balsamic (not musty), this is like a freshly cut pine bough.
- Mickey Lee Soapworks Shaving Soap, The Drunken Goat - Their soap recipe reads like a best dressed list for a smooth shave. Tallow, glycerin, and lanolin all work together to bring you crazy lather, slickness, glide, and moisture. Additionally, coconut oil, goat's milk, aloe vera juice, castor oil, and shea butter, all contribute hydration, protection, and nourishment to your skin. It is a deep, rich aroma often likened to a Stout infused cookie. It captures notes of chocolate, oats, molasses, and chestnut.
- Stirling Soap Company Shaving Soap, Coniferous - A tallow-based soap, it also contains glycerin and lanolin to provide the slickness and glide that gets rave reviews. They also have the moisturizing trifecta of almond oil, shea butter, and coconut oil. This aroma is scented with essential oils to bring you the fragrance of a forest floor. It blends Scot Pine, Fir Needle, Texas Cedarwood, and Lichen essential oils to bring you an "evergreen" experience.
- Tabula Rasa Shaving Soap, December – This grooming requisite contain a proprietary ingredient called Stimu-tex to ease irritations, itchiness, and dryness for those with sensitive skin and allergies. Their soap is enriched with mango butter, shea butter, argan oil. This December version is scented with a unique combination of spice & wood with just a hint of floral and citrus. The spicy cardamom, vanilla, and pink pepper bring life to the earthy, woodsy notes of balsam, elemi, and patchouli. A hint of rose and lime round out this fragrance.
Size: 1/2 Tbsp of each scent (enough for approximately 4 shaves)