- Exquisite shaving set from Edwin Jagger contains three pieces
- Razor, Brush, and Stand can get the novice started
- Handle is imitation ivory, Brush hair is silvertip, Stand is chrome-plated brass
We love Edwin Jagger and we're pretty sure that you will, too. Since 1988, Neil Jagger has been crafting and creating men's grooming products - brushes, razors, soaps, creams, and more. They have become almost a household name in the wet shaving world. And they are always seeking ways to enfold newbies. From quality, fairly-priced items to starter sets, Edwin Jagger has what you need to begin your grooming adventure. Make this your gift to the novice: Edwin Jagger 3-Piece Riva DE Shaving Set, Imitation Ivory and Silver Tip
This thoughtful set from Edwin Jagger includes:
- A beautifully balanced, handmade, double-edge razor. This razor has an imitation ivory handle and takes any standard double edge blades, so you can stay sharp!
- A shaving brush loaded with the highest quality Silvertip badger hair. Badger hair is prized in shaving brushes for its ability to absorb water and make a luxurious lather. It also boasts a soft face feel, especially when you get this top-of-the-line silvertip hair. The handle matches the imitation ivory of the razor and has a vintage feel.
- A chrome-plated brass shaving stand. The best place for both of the above items is in a shaving stand to allow them to dry completely and give you many, many great shaves. So EJ has provided a functional and handsome stand. The double wire stand holds both the razor and brush to keep your bathroom vanity organized and uncluttered.
For the man who has everything or the man who has nothing - grab this set.
Made in England