- A bar of shampoo for clean healthy hair
- Loaded with coconut oil, safflower oil, castor oil, spinach, and mica
- No parabens, petroleum, artificial color or fragrances
- Scented with lime oil for an invigorating, citrus aroma
Shampoo bar? Yep, a bar of soap for your hair. Now, before you knock it, ya gotta try it. Taconic is an artisan handcrafting a premier line of men's grooming products. The Taconic Shampoo Bar, Lime is an all-natural, moisturizing, and cleansing bar that will leave your hair nourished and soft.
Unlike the bottled gel from the store, this small batch cleanser has no artificial fragrances or colors, no animal products, no petroleum products, no alcohol, and no parabens. What it does have is natural, organic ingredients like coconut oil, safflower seed oil, castor seed oil, agave, spinach, and green mica. Sure to leave your hair healthy and manageable.l
- Rub onto your hands, and then into your hair for a natural cleansing wash. Leaves hair soft and hydrated.
- Contains coconut oil, safflower oil, castor seed oil for moisturizing and nourishing your skin
- Scented with essential oils of lime for the citrus pick-me-up in the morning
- This large (5.5oz) bar will last a long time, but they recommend cutting in half (or even smaller pieces) to preserve the life of the soap
- Also, don't store it in the shower. If possible, let it dry completely between uses. You don't want half your soap to go down the drain (literally)
Go ahead, take a chance. Taconic Shampoo Bar, Lime.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Distilled Water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, agave tequila, spinacia oleracea (spinach), green mica, citrus latifolia tanaka (lime) oil. *certified organic