- Sample pack
- 6 scents for the successful man
- A 1/2 Tbsp. sample of each scent
If your day starts with slipping on your Armani suit, Louboutin shoes, and Audemars Piguet watch before heading to the corner office, then you need a scent to match. And if your day starts with khaki pants, your least wrinkled shirt, and a mad dash to your cubicle, then you, too, need a luxury scent to get you through the day. Check out our specially selected sample pack of gentlemanly aromas that will make you feel like a million bucks, even if you don't make a million bucks.
- D.R. Harris Arlington Shaving Cream- This luxurious cream is lightly scented with an understated citrus aroma. Just a hint of green fern adds a bit of mystery to this traditional standard. For gentleman of all ages, this subtle classic makes-them" come to you. Classic power play!
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Executive Man - This is a tallow-based soap but it also contains glycerin and lanolin. Slick, slick, slick! Add in almond oil, shea butter, and coconut milk and you have a trinity of moisturizing goodness. This aroma exudes masculine confidence and power. Patterned after Creed's Aventus, it has notes of fruity black current, pineapple, and bergamot in the top. But that gives way to a floral heart note. Finally, a strong base of oak moss and musk complete this manly fragrance.
- Barrister & Mann Latha Shaving Soap, Original - This soap got its "Latha" name from the founder's 50s minded, New Jersey father, who first named it "LathaMan". This is the original scent, a classic barbershop fragrance. Notes of lavender, vanilla, oakmoss, carnation, geranium, heliotrope, and musk combine for a smooth, clean scent. Not stodgy, or musty, or old, this throwback scent is refined, like you might find on Madison Ave in the 1950s (or even today).
- Taylor of Old Bond Street, St James - Like all their other shaving cream this one produces a rich, slick,
lather to soften your facial hair and lubricate your face during a
shave. A luxurious cream with a scent to match. Citrus notes intertwined with
ozone rest on a heart of fruity florals all laid on an amber base.
- Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shaving Cream- This slick shaving requisite is just what you need for a luxurious wet shave. The 1805 scent is fresh and clean, with an aquatic note. The top notes of bergamot, mandarin and cardamom give way to a heart of lavender, geranium, and clary sage. All this rests on a masculine base of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk. This scent would scream sophistication. . . except that it isn't sophisticated to scream.
- Speick Men Active Shaving Cream - This all-vegan product uses soothing, organic reed extract and other natural plant-based ingredients. And is scented with the unique, pleasing fragrance of the alpine Speick plant. Clean, aromatic, with a mild citrus hint that stays in the background, this aroma is as subtle and powerful as you are.
If you are climbing ladders, kicking butts, and taking names, then you need the scents to match. Find your smell of success with this Executive Sample Pack.
Size: 1/2_ Tbsp of each scent (enough for approximately 4 shaves)