- Shave cream that lightly exfoliates
- Contains Macadamia Nut and Soybean Oil for hydration and UV protection
- Certified organic, vegan, and eco-friendly
Every man knows the importance of a clean shave. It lightly exfoliates your skin, keeping your face looking youthful and healthy. Also, in most white-collar jobs, the Grizzly look is unfortunately frowned upon. But it's not enough for you to have a high-quality razor; the real magic is in the shaving cream.
If you've ever tried to shave with just water, then you know how much of a difference a shaving cream makes. The Jack Black Supreme Cream Triple Cushion Shave Lather with Macadamia Nut Oil & Soy is your most luxurious partner in trimming away those whiskers. All 8 ounces of this lather lifts the hair away from the skin, which helps your razor glide smoothly for a pain-free and ultra-close shave. Men's Health awarded this Best Shave Cream in 2008 for a reason.
The Triple Cushion technology protects you with:
- Macadamia Nut Oil which is vital in delaying skin and cell aging, moisturizing, calming, and repairing the skin.
- Glycerin which aids in rehydrating and soothing your skin.
- Soybean Oil which plays an important role in protecting your skin against UV rays, and treating sun damage. It also helps slow down the wrinkling and aging of your skin.
What's more, this dermatologically tested shaving cream is created using the PureScience Technology, which guarantees that the product is made of certified organic ingredients that are free from fragrance, parabens, and colorant. This was never tested on animals, is certified vegan, and is packaged in an eco-friendly manner.
Size: 9.5oz jar
Made in the USA