- Sample pack of luxury shaving creams
- 6 different scents
- Fabulous, top-of-the-line creams from foremost manufacturers
When you are looking to treat yourself and want to revel in the luxury of the best on the market, try this sample pack of creams to find your newest addiction. We've gathered some of the best of the best to give you true shaving nirvana.
- Triumph & Disaster Old Fashioned Shave Cream - There is a slight, yet bright and citrusy scent to the product that drives a vintage feel. You will be reminded of barbershops that used such a lotion on men for decades. And that is part of the beauty of this product and the Triumph & Disaster brand - the ritual of the morning shave.
- Castle Forbes Lavender Essential Oil Shaving Cream - This Castle Forbes Lavender Essential Oil Shaving Cream is made in Scotland to very high standards using only the best ingredients. It has a light, spa scented fragrance derived from the lavender essential oils and it makes dealing with your whiskers a real pleasure.
- Penhaligon's Endymion Shaving Cream - The warmth of spices, musk, and citrus mix with bold and deep coffee and leather scents that will linger on your skin in a lovely and subtle way. Deriving its name from Endymion, an ancient mythical hunter who had a lethal love affair with the Goddess of the Moon, the mystery and intrigue of their seductive story, along with the lovely fragrances evoked here, will carry you away, too.
- Alvarez Gomez BARBERIA Shaving Cream - This extraordinary product produces an incredibly creamy lather that not only softens the hair on your mustache and beard, but also gives the skin underneath outstanding care. The natural ingredients work to give you a thick lather for that clean, close, and comfortable shave. The fragrance is modern and masculine, with the refreshing citric scent of lemon, soothing notes of lavender and Eucalyptus, and an intoxicatingly woodsy under note.
- Jack Black Supreme Cream Triple Cushion Shave Lather - This highly awarded shaving cream is loaded with macadamia nut oil, soy, and glycerin for an anti-aging, cell rejuvenating, moisturizing, soothing, protecting lather. It is free from fragrance, parabens, & colorants. It is certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Pre de Provence No. 63 Shave Cream (Brushless) - Indulge in its spicy, earthy aroma. It has an intoxicating blend of leather and tobacco base notes and a peppery, citrus top scent complemented by middle notes of cedarwood, juicy plum, and violet leaves. The ladies won't be able to resist you when they get a whiff of its alluring fragrance.
Elite, top-notch, A-list, cream of the crop - however you label it, these creams are pure shaving bliss.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)