- Sample pack of organic and natural shaving creams
- 6 different scents
- Great for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin or sensitive soul, we've got the creams to meet your needs for chemical-free, natural, organic, skin-loving, earth-loving products that give you an exceptional shave. We love this wet-shaving gig for its back-to-basics mentality. No more disposable cartridges; no more artificial ingredients and fragrance, just awesome products and scents to elevate your shave.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream, Organic - Like all their other shaving cream this one produces a rich, slick, lather to soften your facial hair and lubricate your face during a shave. And now it is not just kind to your face but also to the environment. This pure cream is made from 95% natural raw materials. It contains aloe vera, jojoba, and vitamin E to moisturize, protect, and nourish your skin. It is fragrance, paraben, and preservative free, and is ideal for those with skin sensitivities.
- Edwin Jagger Natural Shaving Cream, Aloe Vera - Made with a special blend of organic ingredients, Edwin Jagger Natural Shaving Creams are a breath of fresh air for a tired shaving routine. The natural healing qualities of the Aloe Vera plant make this shaving cream a soothing relief for damaged skin. Those with sensitive skin will rejoice in its mild touch.
- Pacific Shaving All Natural Shaving Cream - With natural and certified organic ingredients, this unique, low-lather formula is about to become your skin's best friend. But this isn't only about closer shaves - it's got you covered before, during and after. You get lubrication, hydrated & soothed skin, and protection.
- WhollyKaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Twice as Spice - WhollyKaw, artisan soap maker extraordinaire, is making waves with exceptional vegan shaving soaps. With meticulous testing and costumer review, these soaps are top-notch in quality, function, and fragrance. With a wink at Old Spice, this fragrance gets a modern twist. It is fresh and clean with notes of spice, lemon, carnation, jasmine, tonka bean, vanilla, cedar wood, ambergris (synthetic), and nag champa.
- The Gentlemen's Refinery The Standard Shave Cream- There are few things more enjoyable than a close, comfortable shave with a classic razor. The Gentleman's Refinery The Standard Shave Cream is the perfect product for such an occasion. Like all the products developed by the company, The Standard is all natural. There are no dyes or artificial preservatives, just a quality product for the best experience possible.
- Proraso Shaving Cream Soap, Green Tea & Oat - Proraso Shaving Cream Soap is everything you think an old world barbershop should be. It works great, smells classic, and is one of the best values in the wet shaving market. The new sensitive formula is their green tea and oat. It is great for those that want Proraso, but can't handle the stronger scent and ingredients.
Love your shave, love your skin with wonderful grooming essentials.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)