- Luxurious, moisturizing shave cream from Pre de Provence
- Infused with shea oil, glycerin, coconut oil, and aloe vera
- Scented with the intoxicating No. 63 fragrance
- Brushless shaving cream
If your shaving routine is a zen-like endeavor of calm and meditation, you might want to make sure you are alone before you attempt to use Pre de Provence No. 63 Shaving Cream. The manly art of the wet shave coupled with the intoxicating scent of No. 63 and you might have an audience. This great cream with an amazing scent attracts women and compliments.
It's formulated to generate a rich lather that protects your skin from razor burns and other irritations. It provides great cushion and won't dry out on your skin. It's sure to give you a smooth shave:
- Shea oil - Hydrates and keeps skin soft
- Glycerin - Absorbs water and locks moisture in
- Coconut oil - Has antibacterial properties which help fight off infection from razor burns and ingrown hair
- Aloe vera - Heals and soothes shaving cuts. It also moisturizes and prevents drying and chafing.
To ensure that this shaving cream is safe, it's formulated to be free of dangerous chemicals like parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Then, indulge in its spicy, earthy aroma. It has an intoxicating blend of leather and tobacoo base notes and a peppery, citrus top scent complemented by middle notes of cedarwood, juicy plum, and violet leaves. The ladies won't be able to resist you when they get a whiff of its alluring fragrance.
When you shave with Pre de Provence No. 63 Shave Cream, you might as well sell tickets to the show.
This is a brushless cream.
Made in France