- Sample pack of shaving cream from Simpson
- 7 different scents
- Made in England
This renowned shaving brush company, Simpson, knows a thing or two about lathering- they've been making brushes since 1919. But it was only recently that they got into the shaving cream biz. And, you are going to want to try out their fabulous concoction. In fact, why don't you try all the scents. Get this sample pack of Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream. Loaded with a unique formulation of pure essential oils and natural herbal extracts, you can whip up a rich, creamy lather with just a dollop.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Unscented- Perfect for those sensitive types, this super smooth foam gives you the lubrication you need for a close shave without irritation, nicks, or cuts.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Sandalwood- This aroma is just a light, woodsy scent of sandalwood. Only pure essential oils and herbs are used in the formulation of this cream.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Vanilla & Rose- Naturally scented with warm vanilla and aromatic rose. The scent is just light, not overpowering.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Lavender & Vetiver- A Simpson's favorite, the calming aroma of lavender is paired with earthy vetiver to give you a subtly masculine scent to fill your shaving den.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Citrus Burst - Upon application, the lightly scented yet energizing scent of lemon and grapefruit will immediately greet you. The invigorating, but not overpowering, citrusy smell won't just revitalize your senses but will also bring about fun memories of summer.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Cafe Latte - Caf� Latte lets you enjoy the unique, revitalizing bitter-sweet scent of coffee and cocoa every time you shave.
- Simpson Luxury Shaving Cream, Peppermint & Rosemary- With this peppermint & rosemary soap, you get Simpson's mentholated offering. If you love that invigorating tingle from a good mint soap, you will love this. Throw in the herbaceous notes of rosemary and you have a noteworthy shave.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Made in England