- Sample pack of shaving cream from The New York Shaving Co.
- 5 different scents
- Made in the USA
Jon Scala, owner of The New York Shaving Company, is passionate about reintroducing-the old-fashioned way of shaving and provid[ing] men with a superior shave using only the finest ingredients"�. So, passionate, in fact, that he sold his wife's engagement ring to get the dream off the ground. (With her full knowledge and support, of course). Now you can get a nostalgic hot towel shave at their neighborhood shaving parlor or use their exceptional shaving creams in the comfort of your own home.
- The New York Shaving Company Elizabeth Shaving Cream- A tip of the hat to their first shop on Elizabeth Street, this masculine fragrance has top notes of basil, rosemary, and verbena which blends into a spicy heart of juniper, coriander, cinnamon, and angelica on a base of oakmoss, fir, patchouli, and vetiver.
- The New York Shaving Company Old St Patrick's Shaving Cream- Developed in their own shaving parlors in New City, this scent is a fresh gentleman's aroma. Spicy top notes of nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and bergamot give way to a heart of coriander and cypress with subtle lavender and geranium. All this is laid on a base of patchouli, musk, and cedar.
- The New York Shaving Company Lavender Shaving Cream- A classic shaving scent, lavender provides a calming and relaxing shave.
- The New York Shaving Company Unscented Shaving Cream
- The New York Shaving Company Lemon Shaving Cream- A refreshing and zesty start to your day, this lemon shaving cream wakes up your senses.
A sample pack lets you get great shaves in a multitude of scents. Find your favorite or try them all again. . . and again.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Made in the USA