- Artisan shave soap made in upstate New York by Taconic
- Includes moisturizing oils, glycerin, and bentonite clay
- Scented with Bay Rum
Ah, the joys of wet shaving. Taking time to relax, pamper yourself, and enjoy the moment. Taconic wants you to do just that with their artisan made, traditional shave soap. Add in a traditional Bay Rum scent and you have yourself a throw-back shave to be proud of.
This soap creates an incredible later to give you a smooth, slick shaving experience. Loaded with natural ingredients, it is perfect for all skin types, even those prone to sensitivities.
- Loaded with oils for moisturizing, conditioning, and protecting: coconut palm, safflower, olive, castor, and hemp seed
- Vegetable glycerin and bentonite clay give excellent glide to your razor
- The large 4oz puck fits into any mug or bowl that can accomodate 3in round soap
- Handmade in upstate New York
- Packaged in a protective tin but can be easily transferred to another container for lathering
It is scented with a traditional Bay Rum aroma that is sure to please. With hints of cinnamon and citrus, this fragrances gives a refreshing, spicy scent. Combine it with other Taconic Bay Rum scented products: aftershave splash and shampoo bar.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Castor Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Bentonite clay (humectant), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner), Fragrance Oils