- Sleek Dual razor & brush stand
- Brushed stainless steel, simple design
- Holds two razors and two brushes
At eight-years-old, Triton Chicago Founder, Joe Wortell, found his life's calling. The moment he walked into Andy's Barbershop he became enamored with the tools of the trade. After barber school, an apprenticeship with an old Italian barber, and years honing nearly lost techniques, Joe suffered an injury that sidelined him for a time. During that respite, he began creating high quality, laser cut stainless steel grooming products. Check out their sleek, streamlined, minimalist shaving stands for razors and brushes.
Manufactured right in Chicago, this company is dedicated to producing exceptional products. Check out this brush stand for not one, not two. . . but FOUR utensils. The simple design lets your razors & brushes shine and the small footprint clears up counter space. Your grooming utensils should always be allowed to dry between uses so let them dry and shine with this grooming requisite. The brushed stainless steel will it do just that. (Or get it in black powder coated finish).
There are so many reasons to love this metal stand.
- clean aesthetic
- proven durability
- easily cleaned, sanitized, and maintained
- Diameter of brush openings is 1 1/8'', or a 28.5mm knot size.
- Razor openings measure 1 1/4'' x 11/16'' and fit safety, straight, or cartridge razors
Made in the USA