- Curated set from West Coast Shaving
- 2 items: straight razor & strop
- Warm, earthy mahogany and tortoise shell
If black & chrome & ivory are just too cold and you are looking to warm up your shave, check out our Tortoise Shell Straight Razor Kit. The warm mahogany strop and mottled tortoise shell scales are just what you need for a great shave. Down-to-earth, environmentally conscious, and sure to give you the closest shave of your life- check out-cut-throat"� shaving.
- Dovo "Special" Tortoise 5/8 Straight Razor Honed- This classic razor is 5/8"� and full hollow grind for general beard removal. The carbon steel blade is inlaid with the Dovo logo and etched with gold. It is made in Solingen, Germany by masters in steel work.
- West Coast Shaving 3" Strop, Latigo Leather and Linen, Mahogany - We've commissioned this fantastic Latigo leather strop to enhance your straight razor shave. West Coast Shaving 3" Strop, Latigo Leather and Linen, Mahogany. This strop has heavy duty D Rings handles, and the stainless-steel swivel clasp at the top adds to the convenience as you can easily flip from the prep to the leather. The Latigo leather is prime quality with a lot of draw. Draw refers to the feel of the blade as it runs across the leather - a very personal preference. Latigo is a cowhide that is tanned and often infused with oils and waxes. In addition to the leather side, the second strop is a cotton linen for prep. Before you bring your blade to the leather, take a few passes on the linen side to remove any impurities/oils/etc that might be on the razor. The attractive mahogany leather is 3" wide and offers ample space for your stropping needs. It is stamped with the West Coast Shaving logo. A high-quality strop for expert and novice alike.
Size: 2 item set