- Shavette Shaving Set
- 4 items: razor, blades, shave cream, and brush
- Disposable blades elimanate upkeep and maintenance of a straight
Do you like the mystique of the straight razor shave but not the upkeep? We hear ya'. That's why replaceable (shavette) straight razors have garnered such a following. Straight edge technique with fresh, sharp disposable blades. Win, win! That's why we put together a kit to get you started with your new hobby. Just say when. . .with That's Enough Shavette Razor Set.
- Dovo Shavette Straight Razor, Black Handle - Years of razor manufacturing has made Dovo the household name in straights and they bring their expertise to this tool as well. The cutting edge of this grooming utensil is a disposable blade, so there is no cost in time and maintenance of a real straight. A great way to start in the "cut throat" world.
- Dovo Shavette Long Blades for Black Holder - We want to get you well on your way with your razor so we are including a pack of blades to go with the holder. These are made specifically to fit the Dovo Shavette - they are longer than traditional blades to get you closer to the feel of a straight.
- Proraso Shaving Cream Soap, Menthol and Eucalyptus - If you are going old-school then you can't shave with canned cream. You need to whip up a frothy lather like you get from Proraso Shaving Cream. This frothy goodness is scented with menthol and eucalyptus for an invigorating morning pick-me-up.
- Edwin Jagger Best Badger Shaving Brush, Medium, Black - And to lather all the goodness you need a brush. Edwin Jagger has been setting the standard in men's grooming for decades, and they do it again with this best badger brush.
We love these choices and we think you will, too.