- SUS316 Stainless steel blade holder for replaceable blades
- Folding, resined wooden handle
- Professional quality
You've looked, envied, lusted! Why not bite the bullet and get this razor? Straight razor lovers, barbers, and hairdressers are talking about this one. Feather Artist Club DX Folding Wood Handle Razor. There is so much to love we're not sure where to start.
- Material: This SUS316 stainless steel head resists heat, chemicals, and other impurities. The wood handle is resinated, lightweight, and comfortable. But the DX means that it is heavier than the SS line of Feather razors.
- Engineering: It is balanced to provide excellent control. More than decorative, the wooden handle has engraving on the side to serve a slip protectors. The blade head has a spring-mounted, one-touch design that allows you to change out the blades safely and quickly.
- Care: The head can be easily dismantled and reassembled for cleaning with water or disinfecting with ethanol (not sodium hypochlorite) or autoclaving (sterilizing with steam and pressure). Does not require the normal maintenance of traditional straight razors.
- Blades: This razor is the ultimate in replaceable blade shaving. Simply pinch the razor head and the blade will drop out and a new one can be slipped in. Remember, however, to always use caution when handling blades. You can use any of the 4 Artist Club blades: professional, super, light & ProGuard blades.
While it is recommended for professional beauty and barber use, you can shave like the pros with Feather Artist Club DX Folding Wood Handle Razor.
Made in Japan