- Shavette (changeable blade) razor
- Black, sturdy handle
- Stainless steel arm holds any DE blade (split in half)
Toying with the idea of trying "cut-throat", straight-edge shaving? Then check out Parker. They've been making quality razors for nearly four decades. With the Parker PTB Straight Razor, Black, you can hone your straight-edge technique, but without the straight-edge price.
This "shavette" razor allows you to change out the blades so you don't have to worry about stropping and honing your blade. Just switch out your favorite DE blade for a new, sharp shave. Just snap the blade in half. This easy-to-load handle is sturdy, black plastic. It has a nice weight so the razor glides across your chin without a lot of pressure.
This razor also features:
- professional quality stainless steel arm removable
- stainless steel blade holder for easy blade changing
- rounded exposure at the end of the blade compartment to cut down on cuts
- part of Parker's "Barber razor" line, it is intended for barbershop use, since blades can be easily changed out between patrons
- uses half of any preferred DE blade
Not just for the professional anymore. Try your hand at shaving the straight-edge way!
Size: 6 x 2 x 0.5 inches
Made in India