- Shavette type razor from Parker means you always have a sharp blade
- Snap/lock head makes changes blades a snap
- Black, plastic handle and stainless steel blade arm
Don't leave the straight-edge to the professionals! Learn to shave the "cut-throat" way with this exceptional tool from Parker. The Parker SRB Barber Straight Razor is the perfect value to perfect your shave technique. Before you invest in strops and honing stones, give this shavette a try.
For nearly 4 decades, Parker has been serving the needs of wet shavers with quality utensils. The SRB Barber Straight has a black, plastic handle and stainless steel arm, nicely weighted and balanced so that you can hone your technique. And with a "shavette" head, you can replace the blades with half of any DE blade without stropping or honing. In this design, you lift the "gate", remove the old blade, place a new blade on the copper pins, and close the gate, securing the blade in place. Razor can be cleaned thoroughly and blade kept sharp in this design.
This razor is great for
- first time users. For the price, you can't beat the chance to try out straight edge shaving.
- travelers. When you don't have a lot of space, this is a great option when on-the-go.
- those with irritation and ingrown hairs. Straight edge shaving (when done right) often results in a more efficient shave and fewer problems.
- hairstylists. A razor of this type is also great for cutting hair on your head as well as the scruff on your face.
Size: 6" x 2" x 0.5"
Made in India