- All-natural pomade by Bees Knees
- With essential oils: tea tree, peppermint, & eucalyptus
- Lite hold
Bees Knees grew out of a desire for a pomade that didn't contain petroleum and other artificial and chemical nasties AND could still provide all day hold. Owner, Drew, took two years to finally create something that "could respectfully be called pomade". Now you can get this all-natural, great hold styling product that also rejuvenates your scalp and leaves you with healthier hair. What more could you want from Bees Knees Pomade, Lite?
Like Bees Knees Pomade, Original, this styling product has a base of lanolin and beeswax, products which condition, soften, and contain antioxidant properties. It provides a lighter hold than the strong hold original so it is perfect for slick backs, side-parts, and other vintage styles. It also contains essential oils to moisturize and stimulate the scalp:
- tea tree - known to prevent hair loss, prevent build up, and heal environment exposure
- peppermint - natural astringent, helps to balance scalp pH, normalizes sebum production, and relaxes blood vessels to stimulate flow to the follicle and encourage growth
- eucalyptus - promotes healthy hair, gets rid of dandruff, and aids in growth
This lite version is easier to apply and remove from your strands than the strong hold options. Just dig into the tin, warm between your hands and style as you desire. If you have trouble getting it out of the tin, just warm it slightly with a hair dryer. Works great in wet hair. When it comes time to remove your product, it can usually be done in a wash or two. For best results, use shampoo on your hair before getting it wet and then slowly add water to create your lather.
Made in the USA