- Classic hair tonic from Pinaud Clubman
- Stimulates scalp for healthy hair
- Provide light hold and shine for styling
Pinaud Clubman line of men's grooming products launched out of the famous Parisian perfumery, House of Pinaud, in the 1800s. They soon rose to barbershop stardom. Tonics, styptic powders & sticks, and aftershaves fairly scream old school grooming. You can enjoy the results of years of experience with Pinaud Clubman Eau de Quinine Hair Tonic.
This hair tonic in a distinctive vintage bottle does just what a tonic is supposed to do.
- rubbed rigorously into your hair, it stimulates the surface of the scalp for healthy hair
- helps to remove loose dandruff
- makes hair lustrous with a light shine
- lightweight, non greasy
- controls frizz and provides a light hold
Apply to towel-dried, damp hair, and style as usual. It will leave you with a fresh barbershop scent to go with the old school aesthetic. And the 12.5 oz. bottle will last quite awhile. Great value for a great product.
Made in the USA