Barrister and Mann Omnibus Shaving Soap|
- Artisan shaving soap
Omnibus recipe for an amazing lather
- Choose your scent from the menu
Barrister and Mann is an artisan soap maker making waves with their fascinating scents and fabulous lather. Like many who got their start in soap making, this artisan wanted to battle sensitive skin and run-of-the-mill scents. Will did that in spades. His tallow-soap is a dream come true.
Like all Barrister and Mann shaving soaps, this Omnibus base whips up a creamy, dreamy, dense, protective lather. Not content to rest on his laurels, Will has continued to innovate and this formula was worth waiting for. It is loaded with skin-nurturing ingredients to bring you an exceptional shave but it is lanolin-free. Whether you lather by face or by mug, this tallow-based shaving soap will give you fabulous protection, lubrication, and post-shave effects.
- Bay Rum: Traditional, spicy aroma of blackstrap rum, Indie bay, sweet orange, cinnamon, and vanilla-like benzoin. No clove in this one.
- Cheshire: One of Will's favorite scents is an attempt to bring your favorite cuppa to your wet shave. Notes of sage, bergamot, and hints of lavender and patchouli are a pretty spot-on replica of Earl Grey tea.
- Cologne Russe: This warm, but accessible scent was inspired by an ages-old perfume first created for the Russian royal family. Notes of lemon, bergamot, petitgrain, and herbs move into a dry down of violet, rose, bay, vanilla, and amber.
- Lavanille: The heart of this scent is a labor of love, Mousse de Saxe. This dark, leathery scent was lost to the mists of time until Will recreated it. For this fragrance, he blends it with lavender, vanilla, cedar, and musk for a noteworthy aroma.
- Le Grand Chypre: Inspired by the island of Cyprus and the perfume classification that bears its name, this Chypre scent has the traditional notes of bergamot, lime, labdanum, oakmoss, patchouli, but then Will has added depth with peach, rose, frankincense, cedar, and cinnamon.
- Seville: There are many barbershops on the market, but Will's fans have dubbed this one "God's Barbershop" and we have a hard time keeping it on the shelf. Notes of lemon, bergamot, rosemary, lavender, patchouli and oakmoss give a nod to the "Barber of Seville".
Size: 4 oz
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, Potassium Tallowate, Fragrance, Potassium Kokum Butterate, Sodium Stearate, Polyacrylamidomethylpropane Sulfonic Acid, Cocos nucifera Fruit Juice (Coconut Milk), Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Lactate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrasodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Sodium Kokum Butterate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Cocoate, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Goat Milk Powder, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Cocoate, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow Root) Extract, Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) Extract