Chiseled Face Aftershave Splash
- Traditional aftershave splash from Chiseled Face
- With alcohol, witch hazel, aloe vera
- Choose your scent from the dropdown menu
This up-and-coming artisan is crafting products that are garnering praise and a loyal following from wet shavers around the cyber sphere. Handmade in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Chiseled Face was first known for shaving soaps, but has branched out to include additional grooming essentials, like this exceptional traditional aftershave, many of which match the soap by the same name.
This bracing aftershave has the traditional burn and quench of an alcohol and menthol splash. It is great for your just shaved skin as it cleanses, tones, and moisturizes. In addition to the alcohol and menthol you also get the soothing effects of aloe vera and witch hazel. It will leave your skin soft and smooth.
- Cryogen: Chilly, cold, frigid, arctic! You might need to create your own adjective for this splash. The nice cooling effect of menthol in the regular recipe has been ratcheted up to off-the-charts status. This splash will make your eyes water and your nose run. As Chiseled Face says, "Some say it is not even usable, but we like it. We believe this is the coldest aftershave on the market, but if it isn't- someone out there is crazy." You've been warned.
- Ghost Town Barber: Like the matching scented soap, this is a Western twist on a barbershop classic. Imagine a cowboy strolling through the striped poles after a week on the trail. Combine the bergamot, basil leaf, patchouli, oakmoss, and cedar of a classic soap with the saddle leather, smoke, and gunpowder of a cowboy's stock in trade and you've got Ghost Town Barber - masculine, earthy, and hardworking.
- Midnight Stag: Now, gentleman, this one isn't for the faint of heart. The aroma is like. . . well, Chiseled Face said it best, "Like take an old, beat up leather jacket, drape it over a couple of tires to make a table and clean your guns on it" kind of masculine. The notes are dark, deep, unrefined -- but totally irresistible. Takes hints of Russian leather, motor oil, hoppes #9, birch tar, gasoline, and smoke. And then blend it with oakmoss, cedar, and cade. Finally, cut the darkness with a little bergamot and vanilla. Bold, assertive, for those who are proud to be a man.
- Natural: This natural option is Chiseled Face's unscented offering. There is no additional fragrance added but it does have the natural, light scent of willow bark, seaweed, and aloe. Perfect for the man with skin sensitivities. Or if you want no scent to interfere with your favorite cologne.
- Santa Paula Citrus: Inspired by the beautiful, little town of Santa Paula, CA which bears the title "Citrus Capital of the World", this scent is Chiseled Face's homage to bright, light, citrus aromas. This is an all-natural blend of petitgrain, Siberian fir, bitter orange, clary sage, litsea cubeba, Siam wood, and cedar. Light and airy, this fragrance is great of a subtle, everyday aroma.
- Sherlock: If the name Sherlock brings to mind Victorian England, wood-paneled dens, pipes and leather chairs, then you are well on your way to grasping this aroma. But while Sherlock did much brain-work in his study on Baker St., he also took to the night to uncover clues. So, this scent also boasts moist dirt, moss, mandarin, honey, and rose notes. And, like Holmes and Watson, it pairs perfectly with the matching shaving soap.
- Summer Storm: Reviewers are raving about this spot-on scent. It seems to push all the right buttons to bring you back to a childhood thunder storm. When everything in nature seems to reach out and fill your senses: a flash of lighting, a patter of cool rain, the moist earth, cut grass, pine needles, and flowers overpowering your nose, you have Chiseled Face Aftershave Splash, Summer Storm.
- Trade Winds: This splash has a fresh, aquatic aroma. We may never get to stride across the rolling decks of a tall ship these days. But this scent evokes that image. The ozone of a sea squall, the mint and cucumber and spice of your cargo all combine for a fresh way to start your day.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Alcohol, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Juice, Calendula, Sodium Lactate, Menthol, Menthol, Vitamin B5 Pro, AstaxanthinSHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product contains alcohol, which is potentially hazardous for shipping. We cannot ship it outside of the contiguous USA. If you are an international customer, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the contiguous USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.