Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Merchant of Tobacco
- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
- Scented with deep, rich notes of tobacco, bourbon, oud, vanilla, honey, cocoa, and more
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than Wholly Kaw. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. Wholly Kaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance: This aroma deals in all things luxuriant, vice-worthy, rich & wealthy, like an old-time trader. Notes of tobacco, bourbon, and oud exude the essence of an after-dinner smoking den, then hints of vanilla, balsam, honey, and bitter cocoa play to the glutton in all of us. Deep and masculine. Try it today.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Organic Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils