Wholly Kaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Monaco Royale
- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
- Scented with a complex aroma of citrus top notes and woody base
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than Wholly Kaw. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. Wholly Kaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance: Monaco Royale scent is a complex aroma as exceptional as the performance. Top notes of lavender, bergamot, neroli, and petitgrain give way to a heart of oakmoss, cedarwood, tonka bean, ambergris* (synthetic), all on a base of guaiacwood, agarwood, vetiver, sandalwood, labdanum and musk. Upscale hotels, elaborate casinos, and a world famous motor race puts Monaco on the map. Run with the royal crowd with this fragrance.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Organic Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils