Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Sample Pack|
- Sample pack of shaving cream from Taylor of Old Bond Street
- 12 different Taylors scents
- Made in England
Taylor of Old Bond Street opened its doors in 1854 during the reign of Queen Victoria. In an age of refinement and elegance, TOBS thrived. Today they continue the tradition of epitomizing-classic British style and understated elegance, reliability, and quality." With such an extensive offering, how do you even know where to begin? Well, we're happy to provide you with this sample pack of some of Taylor's bestselling scents so you can find a favorite.
This rich, creamy lather is distinctively Taylor of Old Bond Street. One reviewer said, "One of the easiest creams to lather. This stuff is so easy to use, it should be a sin. The lather is rich, thick, smooth, and smells great. In fact, you can make so much lather, you may want to invite the neighbors over to help you use all that you whipped up!"
- Sandalwood - This popular TOBS fragrance starts with top notes of geranium, lavender, rosemary, and amber. The heart of carnation, fern, and orange blossom are laid on a base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and musk. A must-have for every shaving den.
- Jermyn- Formulated for those with sensitive skin, this shaving requisite has notes of bergamot, lemon, lime and lavender, a heart of geranium, neroli, and amber, resting on a base of musk, patchouli, and vanilla.
- Grapefruit- This invigorating citrus aroma will wake you up and provide an exceptional shave.
- Lavender- Norfolk lavender imparts a sophisticated, elegant scent that is perfect for men who really want to make an impression.
Coconut- A great summertime scent that screams beach! This dominant coconut fragrance contains notes of heliotrope flowers and ripe fig laid on a base of rich caramel and vanilla.
- Lime Zest-An uplifting fragrance of fresh Lime and Orange complimented by mid notes of Lavender & Tarragon with undertones of Patchouli and Cedarwood.
- Almond- This sweet aroma emits notes of marzipan, vanilla, and maple syrup supported by a heart of precious woods, dry fruit, and nuts. NOT recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Rose- A traditional masculine scent, this subtle floral has notes of rose & geranium on a base of spicy clove and cinnamon.
- St. James- A luxurious cream with a scent to match. Citrus notes intertwined with ozone rest on a heart of fruity florals all laid on an amber base.
- Cedarwood- A classically masculine scent, this rich, harmonious woody fragrance is lightened by grapefruit and pepper. Enriched by sensual musk, amber, and vetiver.
- Eton College--A historical shaving cream which dates back to when Taylor of Old Bond Street were selected to open a barber shop for the Eton Public School. Notes of citrus lemon, orange, and mandarin are warmed by a base of patchouli.
- Mr Taylor- Dating back to 1957, this fragrance has herbaceous top notes of lavender, bergamot, and green notes resting on a heart of geranium and green fern. All on a substantial base of cedar, leather, moss, and musk.
Grab this epic sample pack today.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Made in England
Many of the products offered by West Coast Shaving (WCS) include warranties offered by their individual manufacturers/distributors. All items in need of warranty support are the responsibility of the manufacturer/distributor, as specified in the conditions and time period set forth in the manufacturer’s warranty. WCS will assist you in any way possible to obtain service from any manufacturer, however, WCS is not liable in the event of the failure of the manufacturer/distributor to perform warranty service.
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal
To Return an Item:
- All returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized by a WCS representative. Contact us at email@example.com to speak to a Customer Service Representative to receive your return instructions.
To obtain your refund, the item must be returned to us within 365 days of purchase, in new, unused condition (for sanitary purposes), in the original packaging, same condition as sold, with tamper-proof seals unbroken, if present, and with all literature and factory seals in place. All orders returned within 60 days will receive a refund via the original payment method. If it is over 60 days we will issue a store credit.
You are responsible for shipping charges to return the item, with exception of damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped items.
Securely pack the item(s) you are returning and include a copy of your original packing slip. Ship the item only to the address provided to you by a Customer Service Representative when obtaining your return authorization.
After we receive, inspect and process your return, a refund (less shipping) will be issued within 7 business days of receipt.
For your protection, insure the package and ship via a traceable method. WCS is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- For more information