WCS Sample Pack
- Artisan shaving soaps from West Coast Shaving
- 5 different scents
- Sample sizes to try them all
Wanna peek at our new line of shaving soaps? These soaps were carefully selected by wet-shavers just like you who gave us the thumbs up on these 5 scents. In this sample pack, you can check out all of them as well. Hopefully, you'll love them as much as we do.
These hot processed soaps are vegan-friendly and whip up a great protective lather. Loaded with moisturizing and nourishing goodness, they are a thirsty soap so don't be stingy with the water. Your generosity will be rewarded with a thick, rich lather. Each scent will come in a sample-size, plastic, screw-top container (not the original packaging).
- #1 Gatsby Shaving Soap - If you love wet shaving for all its traditional, nostalgic beauty, then we think you will love our take on a barbershop aroma with some complex cologne notes. This 1920s inspired scent is from the days when men were dapper, clean-shaven, and well-groomed. Notes of ginger, citrus, white pepper, vetiver, mint, cedar, amber, & musk.
- #8 Silk Road Shaving Soap - What is better than one classic wet shaving scent? Well, TWO traditional aromas, of course! So, we took the woodsy, exotic notes of sandalwood and blended it with the spicy warmth of bay rum. East meets West in this Silk Road aroma. From India to the West Indies, you can take a world tour without ever leaving your bathroom. Notes of bay, sandalwood, citrus, spice, nutmeg, & pine needles.
- #9 Denali Shaving Soap - Rising over 20,000ft above the sea, Denali is considered the coldest mountain on earth. With its pristine slopes and rugged peaks, #9 Denali gives its name to our spearmint soap. Using pure spearmint essential oil, this soap just says fresh, minty, clean- like an Alaskan wilderness.
- #14 Sequoia Shaving Soap - The West Coast has its epic beaches and sprawling cities, but it also has big trees- like really big trees. So we wanted to create a scent that captures camping under those expansive branches. #14 Sequoia was born. Woody & earthy notes of cypress and coumarin combine with a spicy pepper note and a hint of smoke, As the towering redwoods reach to the stars, imagine lighting a fire to banish the damp chill of this coastal forest. Notes of cypress, black pepper, coumarin, rosemary, and bergamot.
- #17 Rum Runner Shaving Soap - Are you a risk taker? Do you like the exotic? Then you might like our #17 Rum Runner scent- a combination of woodsy, shadowy sandalwood and thick, heady rum. Like the buccaneer smugglers of generations past, this aroma is a little bit risky, a little bit exotic, a little bit boozy. Notes of sandalwood, musk, spice, and whiskey.
Size; ´è_´è___ Tbsp/each (enough for approximately 4 shaves)